With monthly subscription boxes being all the rage these days, I decided to do a little round up for you monthly. I know I’ve subscribed to some, where I wished I didn’t waste my money while others I have fallen in love with, so why not share my thoughts!?
Sometimes their sample sizes, sometimes full size, and sometimes something I wouldn’t be caught dead in, BUT.. for only $10, you really get to widen your makeup horizon and try new things… some of which I have fallen in love with and plan to use and buy on a regular basis.
So.. what’s in my July IPSY bag?
1. Befine Food Skin Care Daily Moisturizer. I am a sucker for a good moisturizer and I secretly LOVE it when I get a new one in my IPSY box! I haven’t used this one yet (one I got a few months back I’m still milking), but I plan to soon! One of the things I love is your products normally come with some sort of coupon code or offer too!
2. Pixi Beauty Mini Tintend Brilliance Balm. I seem to get Pixi products a lot in my bags, and I LOVE them! One of my favorites is a Pixi Primer I got several months back and as soon as I got my bag this month, I ripped this balm open!
3. wHet Nail Polish in Fabulous. Considering I am now a Jamberry lover FOREVER, nail polish isn’t one of my favorite things to get in my bags anymore, BUT I do love this color to layer with some of the fun clear Jamberry designs I have!
4. Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil. Where was this when I went to the beach earlier this month!? HA! No really.. I can’t wait to use this one poolside. I love tanning oils and even got a natural sunscreen in my bag last month that I love!
5. bareMinderals Advance Performance Cream Eyeshadow. I think I’ve gotten a bareMinerals product in almost all of my bags too.. and you don’t hear me complaining! I love that I get to try some of the pricier products in my bags each month before laying down some cash on something I might not like.
See anything that catches your fancy? Subscribe to IPSY! I’m telling you.. for $10 a month, you get to try some seriously fun stuff!! I’ve expanded my makeup selection in the last several months more than I think I ever have in my life!
Do you subscribe to a monthly beauty box you love or hate? Sound off in the comments!!