Happy First Birthday Prince George! {Royal Name Generator}

Posted on Jul 22 2014 - 9:08am by Kelley
Share on Facebook5Share on Google+4Share on StumbleUpon0Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest6Email this to someoneShare on LinkedIn0
Photo released by the Royal Family in honor of Prince George's 1st Birthday

Photo released by the Royal Family in honor of Prince George’s 1st Birthday

Today marks one year since little Prince George graced the world his appearance. I remember watching the news like it was yesterday and seeing their first wave at the world a the newest Royal Family. I was a huge Princess Diana fan.. like she was my role model. I remember growing up along with Prince William and Prince Harry and watching each of their milestones happy at the same time as mine.

Some people might call me crazy, but I’m a royal fan of this cute family! Are you!? This little cutie is walking and today we celebrate – Prince George is ONE!

In honor of Prince George’s First Birthday, let’s play a little game!

If You Were a Royal, What Would Your Name Be?

I found this fun little game originally on Buzzfeed. Leave me a comment with your Royal Name!

Mine is Countess Xavier Durchville… nothing like a male royal name for a woman! haha

Royal Name Generator

1. Tiffany July 22, 2014 at 9:12 am - Reply

I was just saying yesterday how Prince George is the CUTEST thing ever. Can’t believe it’s been a year already.

Happy birthday little prince! Sincerely, Barroness Bunty Beaumont

• Kelley July 22, 2014 at 9:16 am - Reply

Hahaha, LOVE IT Tiffany!!! Kisses from your pal, Countess Xavier Durchville xo

2. Kate K July 22, 2014 at 11:16 am - Reply

lol I’m Countess Clement Cavanaugh. Isn’t Price George adorable? The past year has gone by very quickly!

3. amber.m July 22, 2014 at 4:24 pm - Reply

I can’t believe he’s one already!

4. Carissa July 22, 2014 at 6:30 pm - Reply

I’ve got Le Tisseur in my name… WEIRD. 🙂

5. Jennifer Bullock {MommyBKnowsBest} July 23, 2014 at 11:59 am - Reply

Lord Octavius Frinton sounds pretty good to me 🙂 I can’t believe it’s been a year too! Wonder when baby #2 will come, a girl would be fun too.

6. Kristen July 25, 2014 at 2:00 pm - Reply

I have had a fascination with the royal family since I was little and obsess over the cute Prince!

~Countess Bunty Sutton-Tudor, soon to be, Countess Bunty Downing-Beaumont!
    *Money can’t buy you class!*