This time last year, the whole world was on baby watch. Checking our phones, following Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to catch the first glimpse of the newest little prince. Now,.. a year later, we watch to witness his first steps and his first words.. and celebrate his first year of life!
Even though that little prince in your life may not be gracing the covers of magazines and every tabloid across the country, you can still treat them to a little royalty with these adorable gift ideas to celebrate Prince George as we get close to his birthday.
1. Boys London Tee and Short Set – At just $21, this set is adorable and affordable! Every little prince would look adorable in this set. Can you image your little man running around “Prince George” style in this ensemble!?
2. London Bus Stroller Toy & Harrods Guardian Bear – Know someone due around Prince George’s birthday? I love this London Bus Stroller Toy and Harrods Guardian Bear, celebrate the birth of your prince with these, that would make the perfect gift! At just $13 and $35, they won’t break the bank either!
3. Silver Cross Kensington Pram Stroller – Not only is this stroller elegant and classy, but easy to use, too! Get the traditional feel and look, but the modern ease of folding and use. Each Kensington Pram is also homemade in York and made with extra care for that precious cargo you’ll have in it! This Pram does come with a heftier price tag at $2,750, but it’s certainly fit for a prince to roll in style!
4. This is London book – Every child an use a good collection of books to cherish as they get older and This is London is the perfect addition for that special little man in your life! Filled with beautiful illustrations of London, let your little one explore the land of the Royal Family!
5. Uncle Goose Classic ABC Blocks from J. Crew – These blocks are a childhood favorite with a classical twist! My kids will sit and build with blocks for hours on end, celebrate your little one with something they’ll enjoy for years to come!
Don’t you see your little prince dressing and playing in style like Prince George!?