Now that my mind is back on baby mode, my eyes are busy scanning for the most adorable goodies to start stocking back up on. With Halloween this Friday, you might be looking for some cute little treats for baby to celebrate! No trick or treating for the little ones, but there are plenty of Halloween inspired treats to get them in the festive spirit!
With a little one, even if you don’t want to dress them up in costume, Finn + Emma, Kapital K, Sticky Bellies, Little Toader, and Stuck On You still have you covered! I’m ogling over these adorable little treats for babies and cannot wait to get my little one into these fun creations!
1. Little Toader LOL! Sucker. Babies can still get a treat with this cute and fun LOL! Sucker Appleteether. Proven as effective teething toys for infants, you can kill two birds in one stone; a treat AND a practical little goody for babies who can’t have a real sucker! I love how this is fun and cute, but also serves a purpose in something all of us mom’s need to have on hand in the diaper bag for those fussy baby teething moments.
2. Finn + Emma’s Snuggly organic blanket. I love the adorable print in this blanket by Finn + Emma! Wrap baby up in this adorable orange and gray design while you take the older kids trick or treating – keep baby warm and in the “Halloween spirit” with this fun design! I am a huge fan of everything by Finn + Emma, and the organic fabric is a huge plus; I can’t wait to wrap my little one in this in my arms for a cozy and snuggly treat!
3. Sticky Bellies Happiest Holiday’s Collection. Document baby’s first moments and holiday’s is something all parent’s want to do. Lucky for us, Sticky Bellies makes that so easy with this adorable Happiest Holiday’s Collection! Christmas, New Year, Halloween, Easter, & more are all covered in this collection so you’re set to document each fun adventure – I can’t wait to document my baby’s milestones and firsts’ with Sticky Bellies, and you can too!
4. Trick or Treat Bags by Stuck on You. You may have seen me post my kiddos adorable personalized trick or treat bags on Instagram recently, but you may not have checked out the rest of the adorable collection! Stuck on You’s personalized trick or treat bags are not only designed with adorable designs on the front, but with careful completion from inside out. These trick or treat bags will last us for years and years to come with how well they’re made and my kiddos are so psyched to fill these up with lots of goodies!
5. Rockstar Onesie by Kapital-K. While we don’t know the gender of our little one yet, I know Kapital-K has them covered if it’s a boy! Love this clothing line (and my little man does too) filled with trendy and hip styles for boys. This onesie is sure to keep baby warm and hip while the big kids are out having some Halloween fun!
See? No tricks going on over here – just lots of cuteness for baby while we gear up for a spooktacular Halloween! Pick up these goodies & more for your little one, or they make the perfect gift! And stay tuned on Instagram to take a peek at my kiddos with their Trick or Treat bags and spy these other goodies being put to good use, too!
SHOP NOW :
The Best Crowe’s Nest Sample Disclosure: The opinions expressed above are honest, accurate, and not encouraged anyway by monetary donations. product free of charge were recieved, as stated within the editorial.