Disney Side @Home Celebration Box Reveal!!

Posted on Jan 16 2015 - 4:19pm by Kelley
Share on Facebook8Share on Google+0Share on StumbleUpon0Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest0Email this to someoneShare on LinkedIn0

Show Your Disney Side #DisneySide

I was so excited to find out a few weeks ago I was chosen to host a fun and fabulous Disney Side Home Celebration sponsored by Disney Parks and BSM Media. We are HUUUGE Disney fans in this house and both littles are so thrilled to be sharing the excitement with friends!

As soon as I was chosen, I was of course anxious and excited to find out what we were going to be sent to work with. I’ve taken to Pinterest already to start pinning some fun ideas and gathering thoughts on what sort of party to throw. Even though BSM and Disney Parks sends us a huge box of goodies filled with everything we need to throw a superb party – we have the freedom to do it how we want (which the party planner in me of course loves!)

I’ve already planned several Disney parties for birthday’s in the past, Mickey Mouse for LC’s 2nd birthday, Ariel for Lavery’s 2nd, Avengers Superheroes, Sofia the First at the beach, & more – so I love that I can use some of the creativity and ideas from my past party planning experience and bring it all together in one!

When the box showed up today, these two cuties couldn’t wait to see what was inside! Naturally, little miss was already donning a Disney princess costume of her own!

Disney Side Box Reveal  The Best Crowe's Nest

I teased them a little bit before they could really dig in.. I mean, I had to amp up the suspense, right!?

And of course.. one last question. What’s your favorite Disney character? I think I caught LC off guard, he didn’t quite know how to answer. (Umm.. ALL of them, mom!!??) They just wanted to get into THAT BOX!!

Once they actually got to dig in, the poor little man thought it was a surprise telling him we’re going to Disney World! Oops, sorry bud, but we DO GET TO THROW A PARTY!!!!! (Little does he know, we’ve actually been discussing a trip in the fall.. maybe the guilt from that comment will finally get daddy on board with the idea!?) So.. want to know what’s inside? Literally all of the makings for our fun family game night we have planned for February with some of our best friends!!

Some pretty awesome sponsors to help make cleanup a breeze!

#DisneySide Sponsors  The Best Crowe's Nest

And of course all of the makings for a super fun party including goodies to make pixie dust sprinkled treats, games, coupons for more goodies and snacks, & more!

#DisneySide Party Box Reveal 2015  The Best Crowe's Nest

#DisneySIde Home Celebration with Mickey and Friends  The Best Crowe's Nest

#DisneySide Home Celebration Party Box Reveal  The Best Crowe's Nest

& I know one little princess who flipped over this!!!

#DisneySide Box Reveal 2015  The Best Crowe's Nest

Want to find out how I pull this all together for a fabulous family game night!? Stay tuned!! I can’t wait to share my planning process, tips for hosting your own Disney themed bash, & more!!! Join me on Twitter, Facebook, & Instagram and share your Disney love using #DISNEYSIDE too!!!

How would you like to show your #DISNEYSIDE!?!?!

The Best Crowe’s Nest Sample Disclosure: The opinions expressed above are honest, accurate, and not encouraged anyway by monetary donations. Product free of charge were recieved, as stated within the editorial. This Disney Side @Home Celebration Party is sponsored by BSM Media and Disney Parks.

1. Beth~ A Disney Mom's Thoughts January 16, 2015 at 4:46 pm - Reply

I love this! I can’t wait to get my box. It should be here this afternoon. I’m going to have to be creative since I’m a mom to 3 BOYS!! What will I do with this Minnie, Princess and Pink stuff?!?! Guess we need to invite some little girls! 😉

• Kelley January 17, 2015 at 12:26 pm - Reply

Do you have the same theme Beth? I can’t wait to see what’s in your box!! I love all of the excitement behind #DisneySide and can’t wait to see how everyone brings all of their party supplies together in different ways – thanks for stopping by and for the note!

Oh – and my son was less than thrilled with all the pink and princess stuff, but I”m sure we’ll be able to tie it all in with some boy theme stuff in a fun way too! 😉

2. Christen January 16, 2015 at 5:25 pm - Reply

What a great post! Love your pictures of your goodies! I hope the Preschool Princess party kit gets those nail polishes! I know my two girls would LOVE to have manicures in PRINCESS colors!

• Kelley January 17, 2015 at 12:26 pm - Reply

Oh gosh – I bet the little girls at your princess party will FLIP if they get goodies like this! I can’t wait to see what comes in your kit too!!!

3. Ruth January 17, 2015 at 4:18 pm - Reply

Would love to host a Disney Side party!! Disney Addict for Life ♥ Love the wonderful ideas and would love to share mine Everyone has done such a great job!!!

• Kelley January 17, 2015 at 4:50 pm - Reply

Are you hosting a Disney Side party Ruth!? Please share yours if you do!!

4. nikki January 23, 2015 at 10:44 am - Reply

Hi- will Disney do another Host a Disney Side Party giveaway? I love to plan and throw parties, and we are taking my daughter to Disney for the first time in Sept. and I wanted to tell her on her birthday in May, and that would be a perfect avenue, I just can’t find any information about how to apply for it, or if they will be doing another one…
    Love your blog though!!! Great pics and beautiful family.

• Kelley January 28, 2015 at 10:09 am - Reply

Thank you for the sweet compliments Nikki! Glad you stopped by! They do them every year. This is my first year so not sure how often. I happened to get an email through a PR company I work with about it or I never would have known! Keep an eye on the #DisneySide hashtag on Twitter, Facebook, & Instagram.. that might help you keep an eye out!

5. K. Elizabeth (YUMMommy) January 23, 2015 at 10:14 pm - Reply

We are excited that our box came. Moo has already cracked open the Princess Palace Pets and my son got into the Mickey Stickers and tattoos. Looking forward to our party!

• Kelley January 28, 2015 at 10:07 am - Reply

Lavery keeps asking when she can open her Palace Pets – a favorite for sure!! Can’t wait to see pics of your party!