Introducing BabyTV – The First 24 Hour Network Just For Babies!

Posted on Feb 12 2015 - 1:51pm by Kelley
Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Share on StumbleUpon0Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest98Email this to someoneShare on LinkedIn0

Ever get stuck in traffic on a long car ride? You know sitting there for hours on end, with no moving in sight? I have. With a toddler. It’s not fun.

I’m not a huge fan of sticking my kids in front of the TV, but sometimes we’re in situations where you just need something to help keep your child entertained for a little bit while you either need to get something done, are stuck in a long car ride, waiting at a doctors office – you name. Every parent can think of at least one situation you’ve been in when you really could’ve used something to help keep your little one happy and engaged.

Introducing BabyTV!

BabyTV - The first 24 hour channel just for babies!

BabyTV is the first and only network dedicated to programming just for babies and toddlers! Created by a group of education experts, your little one can enjoy an ad free experience filled with educational programs that will engage your child in something much more than some big yellow blob singing on the TV screen. Parents can feel at ease with using BabyTV to help them in busy (or boring like sitting in traffic) situations knowing their child is being engaged in fun, playful, and educational programming.

I love that there are no ads – ever pull up a video online to show your little one and a not so appropriate ad pops up? BabyTV is truly made just for babies and toddlers and parents to feel safe and content in knowing their child is watching something appropriate and beneficial.

Sprinkle A Little Magic With BabyTV

You can even access it from your smartphone or tablet to use easily on the go! I know that’s when I would be getting the most use of it!!

If you check out the website, you can see it even includes some fun games, apps, songs, and more – so you can surely find plenty to keep baby occupied when you need a little helping hand!

Tell me… what situations have you been in where BabyTV could have come in handy? I can think of a dozen right off the top of my head where this could have been a savior for my sanity!!

1. Claire @ A Little Claireification February 12, 2015 at 2:07 pm - Reply

How fun! Where was this when my three boys were little?? lol

• Kelley February 12, 2015 at 3:07 pm - Reply

I know, right!? I cannot count on two hands how many occasions this could’ve been handy while LC & Lavery have been growing up! So glad we know about this for baby # 3!

2. Phyrra February 12, 2015 at 2:41 pm - Reply

This sounds perfect for babies. I wonder why it took them so long to come out with a channel like this!

• Kelley February 12, 2015 at 3:07 pm - Reply

Seriously!! All parents can benefit from this!!

3. amber.m February 12, 2015 at 6:10 pm - Reply

Oh my gosh, this sounds so handy! I so could’ve used this like a million times 4-7 years ago! 🙂

4. Carrie @Frugal Foodie Mama February 12, 2015 at 8:13 pm - Reply

This is so cool! 🙂 And no ads is awesome. I hate when there are like 50 toy commercials on, and my daughter wants ALL of it, lol. 😉

5. Eugenia February 12, 2015 at 9:02 pm - Reply

This is a very good idea! My bf’s kids use to start crying when commercials came on!

6. Deb- It's me, debcb! February 13, 2015 at 9:07 am - Reply

We were so deprived when my teen was little. LOL Very cool.

7. Kendra February 13, 2015 at 12:23 pm - Reply

This sounds like a great idea. Perfect for something like the line at Disney.

8. Laura MyNewestAddiction February 13, 2015 at 10:57 pm - Reply

I think my daughter needs to see this 😀

9. Christina S February 20, 2015 at 9:54 am - Reply

I haven’t heard of this. I can definitely see us using it on our phones or tablets though.

10. Jennifer March 4, 2015 at 9:54 am - Reply

How fun! My Niece would Love this!