Bringing Home Baby Itzy Ritzy Style

Posted on Apr 13 2015 - 10:54am by Kelley

Getting Ready for Baby  The Best Crowe's Nest

These final weeks prepping to bring home a new baby are exhausting, stressful, and busy; yet exciting all at the same time! I still can’t believe I’m getting ready to welcome a second daughter into the world, and all things pink and frilly are not any less fun to stock up on than they were the first time around!

I’m so excited to be packing up cute little dresses, headbands, and bows in her diaper bag and even more exciting to accessorize in style with a few of my favorites from Itzy Ritzy!

Bringing Home Baby Itzy Ritzy Style

I am in LOVE with all of the fabulous prints and variety of products Itzy Ritzy has to offer, so I was so excited to welcome these little lovelies into our new baby collection! The Infant Car Seat Canopy is perfect to keep baby cozy and shielded from yucky weather or germy hands… think all of the “big” kids who will be so excited to get their teeny little fingers on your sweet infant! Plus, it doubles as a tummy time mat, so a 2-in-1 product makes it THAT much more practical for us moms and dads!

I love the bright pattern.. any daughter of mine is going to be swimming in PINK, and I love how you can snag other pieces from the Itzy Ritzy collection to match! Our car seat is ready to go, so we’re ready for you baby!!!

A must-have for our diaper bag are these Reusable Snack and Everything Pouches – – we have several different partners, but we use them literally for EVERYTHING, the name says it all! We have one for crayons to take on-the-go, a few different ones for snacks, my daughter even keeps her chapsticks and mini mermaid dolls in another! They help keep things organized and I love how you can grab different patterns for different kids or purposes to keep things organized. These will definitely be going with us to the hospital to keep the little things neat and tidy like pacifiers, nursing accessories, and sweet little hair clips and bows too!

The assortment of products available to you are endless! Itzy Ritzy has something for every stage and need, so accessorize in style! Even if you have big kids, think vacations this summer and what you’ll need – – these snack bags will be perfect for road trips, the beach, or even just a sleepover at grandma’s!

As for us? We’ll be bringing home our newest little princess in style, and I can’t wait!!!

SHOP ITZY RITZY

Check out these celebrity sightings & press spotted out with Itzy Ritzy in tow!

The Best Crowe’s Nest Sample Disclosure: The opinions expressed above are honest, accurate, and not encouraged anyway by monetary donations. product free of charge were recieved, as stated within the editorial.

1. Phyrra April 13, 2015 at 2:03 pm - Reply

That pink is so pretty! Love it!

2. Morgan April 13, 2015 at 6:07 pm - Reply

Love the car seat canopy! Itzy Ritzy is one of my favorite baby companies! 😉

3. Eugenia April 13, 2015 at 9:45 pm - Reply

I’ve been wanting to try those reusable bags! I really love the pink print!

4. Brooke // Blushing Noir April 13, 2015 at 10:11 pm - Reply

I love the design!!

5. Kendra April 13, 2015 at 10:44 pm - Reply

That carseat cover is adorable!

6. Sarah Halstead April 13, 2015 at 10:59 pm - Reply

That looks awesome. I think I need one for our next baby!

7. Carly April 13, 2015 at 11:21 pm - Reply

We have that same car seat cover!

• Kelley April 16, 2015 at 9:25 pm - Reply

So funny!! How old is your little one Carly!? Now you need the snack bags to match! 😉

8. Cassie @ Southeast by Midwest April 14, 2015 at 4:40 am - Reply

That carseat cover looks amazing! I love how pretty it is 🙂

9. Jess Scull April 14, 2015 at 7:06 am - Reply

I love that carseat! So pretty!

• Kelley April 16, 2015 at 9:25 pm - Reply

Isn’t it!? One thing Itzy Ritzy isn’t lacking is style! 😉

10. Laura April 14, 2015 at 2:21 pm - Reply

That is so cute. I would have loved one of those for Rae!

• Kelley April 16, 2015 at 9:25 pm - Reply

Right!? I never had one with either of my other two babies either!

11. Jamie April 14, 2015 at 8:52 pm - Reply

Super cute patterns! I loved wet bags when Addison was little. I pumped exclusively for her and used wet bags like these to carry my pump parts around. I loved being able to toss them in the wash.

• Kelley April 16, 2015 at 9:24 pm - Reply

Oh carrying breast pump accessories is a great idea! I use these bags for everything, but didn’t think to use them for stuff like that!!

12. Christina S April 18, 2015 at 9:58 am - Reply

We love the snack bags for everything. We have larger wet bags for diapers and extra clothes.

13. Kristine Foley May 4, 2015 at 1:33 pm - Reply