Be Your Favorite SuperHero #SuperheroesCereal

Posted on Feb 17 2016 - 11:44am by Kelley
Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Share on StumbleUpon0Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest0Email this to someoneShare on LinkedIn0

It was just an average morning. Daddy woke up and he made his way downstairs to start the breakfast routine.

When Suddenly

He realized something. He didn’t have to make this breakfast like any other. He just had to choose.

He Just Had to Choose Batman v Superman

Meet Super Daddy AKA Master Cereal Eater

With the new Batman™ Chocolate Strawberry Cereal & Superman™ Caramel Crunch, you can be like your favorite superhero too! Turn an ordinary breakfast into a mighty meal with your favorite superhero and celebrate the release of the NEW Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice movie!

Batman vs Superman Superheroes Cereal

What Will Happen Next?

We created a little trailer to show you what choice Super Daddy made and how he transformed his breakfast from ordinary to extraordinary!

How would you change your breakfast routine and make it something more fun? Check out the NEW Batman Chocolate Strawberry and Superman Caramel Crunch available now!

#batmancereal

Which would you choose?

Share your super power on social media and your favorite flavor of choice using

#batmancereal & #supermancereal now!

Be like Batman with NEW Batman Cereal

1. Ashley February 17, 2016 at 12:25 pm - Reply

Cute! Deciding what cereal to have in the morning can certainly be a struggle!

• Kelley February 18, 2016 at 10:04 pm - Reply

Haha indeed it can… and our favorite superhero make it all the more complicated!

2. Miranda | SlashedBeauty.com February 17, 2016 at 1:14 pm - Reply

This was so fun to read/watch. I usually go toward my favorite comfort cereals 🙂

• Kelley February 18, 2016 at 10:04 pm - Reply

It was fun to work on! And who doesn’t love cereal for breakfast!? Make it Batman or Superman and I’m THE coolest mom EVER! 😉

3. Doria February 17, 2016 at 4:40 pm - Reply

Hahaha what a fun post! I think we’re probably more of a Batman family than Superman family, so we’d probably go with that cereal 😉

• Kelley February 18, 2016 at 10:03 pm - Reply

My son’s favorite is Captain America, but for the sake of the cereal.. he’s ALL Superman! 😉

4. Phyrra February 17, 2016 at 4:55 pm - Reply

So cute! The chocolate strawberry sounds good.

• Kelley February 18, 2016 at 10:03 pm - Reply

That’s my kids favorite.. mine is the Caramel Crunch!

5. Eileen February 17, 2016 at 5:46 pm - Reply

Super cute! Love your hubbies enthusiasm! Wonderful post!

• Kelley February 18, 2016 at 10:03 pm - Reply

He’s great to put up with me and my crazy antics!! ha!

6. Cassie @ Beauty & The Boys February 18, 2016 at 11:43 am - Reply

Lol, this is so awesome! You’re husband looked like he had fun with this! Having a house full of boys means we definitely need some superhero cereals in this house!

• Kelley February 18, 2016 at 10:02 pm - Reply

He’s definitely a trooper for doing all of this – – this was definitely a fun campaign to work on. And, everyone needs a little superhero cereal in their life 😉

7. Kate K (My Mommy Brain) February 18, 2016 at 12:46 pm - Reply

I know my kid will LOVE these!

• Kelley February 18, 2016 at 10:02 pm - Reply

Both of mine do.. (and so do I!!) haha the Caramel Crunch is so good!

8. Kristine@TheFoleyFam February 19, 2016 at 2:44 am - Reply

Loved this post! This is too much fun! We will be participating with our little family! I’m sure our kids will get a kick out of it!

9. Jessica H. February 19, 2016 at 3:44 pm - Reply

What a fun, creative post! I am definitely a Batman girl, but both of these cereals sound fantastic!

10. katie March 20, 2016 at 5:38 pm - Reply

Haha too funny but seriously that chocolate strawberry cereal sounds amazing. I have such a tough time picking out a cereal even just for myself so this makes it easy.